Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Memories of Tango: flounces at the top and at the bottom



One of my most cherished dreams of childhood - learning to dance. And not just to dance, but dance beautifully, with feeling, with a hurricane of passion in my heart...just like they dance in Argentina or Uruguay. But somehow being a passionate Tango dancer did not work out like this for me...and I still don't know how to dance the Tango! :) However, this slight limitation does not prevent me from trying to look like the beautiful images I developed in childhood :) So now...you be the judge...would I make a nice Tango dancer with flounces on the top and bottom? And to give the look a slightly  more modern feel, I added a denim biker jacket - and I left out the rose in my teeth :) It dims the "girly romanticism" of the outfit a little. What do you think?
***
Одно из самых заветных желаний детства - научиться танцевать. И не просто танцевать, а красиво, с чувством, с ураганом страсти в груди. Точно так же как танцуют его в Аргентине или Уругвае. Но как-то не сложилось и танцевать танго я до сих пор не умею, что, однако, совсем не мешает мне примерять на себя те образы, которые у меня сложились еще в детстве. Поэтому представляю на вас суд образ с воланами и снизу и сверху. А чтобы придать всему образу немного более современный вид, я добавила джинсовую рокерскую куртку - она немного приглушает "девчачий романтизм" этого наряда. Как вам?













Jacket: CelebBoutique
Skirt: Reserved
Top: Ralph Lauren (similar here)
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Sunglasses: Dana Buchman




Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...