Sunday, November 24, 2013

Laced Leather Pants


Leather pants Urban Outfitters / sweater H&M / vest Cejon / boots BCBGeneration / sunglasses Gucci
Shop this outfit:



These leather pants are one of those items in my wardrobe that I really wanted to have - even before I could figure out what to wear with them and not to look vulgar. So these slim pants stayed in my closet for a few months before I decided to wear them out out of the house... you see, they have a rather "sadomasochistic" style that is definitely not me! :)))
However, thanks to the first November frost, the solution to this dilemma was actually very simple - I just put black leggings under the pants. Now they are warm and comfy, and they still look cute. ;)
***
Кожаные брюки - один из тех предметов моего гардероба, которые сначала очень хочешь иметь, а потом очень долго не понимаешь с чем носить, чтобы не выглядеть вульгарно. Эти slim брючки пролежали у меня не один месяц прежде я решилась в них выйти - уж очень они были в "садо-мазо" стиле, что вообще не моё :))) 
Так вот решение оказалось очень простым - спасибо первому ноябрьскому морозцу! Я просто надела под эти брюки черные леггинсы. И тепло, и легко, и смотрятся по-прежнему симпатично ;)











xoxo,
Anya :)



Follow on Bloglovin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...